- A high-yielding conical, dark green hybrid sweet pepper with a good year-round adaptation.
- Its large, smooth and thick flesh fruits are ideal for canning and processing.
- Fruits are a dark green color when mature and glossy red when ripe.
- Due to its rounded shoulder and peduncle attachment, there is less incidence of fruit rot and damaged fruits.
- Fruits have a long shelf life and are marketable up to 7 days after harvest. Also an excellent shipper with firm tough skin fruits.
- This is an early maturing variety, harvestable at 55-60 days after transplanting.
- It has strong pest and disease tolerance to bacterial spot and bacterial wilt.