East-West Seed seeks to improve its presence online by with rich content on the corporate website and by engaging people on Social Media.
The company has been active for 35 years in improving the lives of tropical farmers through better seeds and better knowledge. We see digital media as a powerful tool that can help us to better communicate our mission, connect with stakeholders and build a bridge to the farmers.
If you are a student with a passion for communications, has digital savvy, a good balance of creative and analytical mindset, and interested in gaining experience in a multicultural and purposeful organization, this internship is for you.
Tasks and responsibilities include :
A. To lead and implement a 3- to 6-month digital & social media project that supports EWS’s communication goals
B. To create compelling content for the website and social media platforms
C. To track community engagement and develop a process of ongoing reporting and
analysis, with actionable feedback for improvements
Are we looking for you?
● Ability to write and development content in English
● Basic knowledge of social media communications
● Good interpersonal skills, takes initiative, strong self-starter
● Bonus: knowledge of Google Analytics and Facebook insights
● Bonus: basic skills in video editing